Most Frequently Asked Questions
1. Do I have to pay for the products up front?
No. You only pay us the wholesale price of the product AFTER you sell it. This means that you do not have to spend anything up front when you decide to start selling a product.
2. Can I add my own products?
YES. Your website already comes pre-loaded with thousands of products from several suppliers but you will also have the option of adding your own products.
3. Can I add or remove some of your products?
YES. Although we will deliver your website with thousands of products, you will have the option of removing our products. For example, if you do not want to sell Lingerie items, then you will be able to remove this section of the store OR if you only want to sell "As Seen on TV" products, then you will be able to remove ALL the other products.
4. Do I need a merchant account or a resale license?
No. All that is required is a paypal account. Our company will process all the orders for you using our own merchant account.
5. Can I buy your products for myself?
Yes, you can certainly buy any of our products and ship them to your own address as long as you purchase one of our Dropship Packages.
6. How do I know how much to charge for shipping?
The detail page of each product will show you the shipping price so you will know how much to charge your customers ahead of time.
7. Can I sell your website to others and make profits?
Yes, you can sell our packages and all the ebooks to others and make profits.
You can sell these items from a) your very own website, or b) your affiliate website which we will host for you.
When someone buys any products from your website, you will receive your share of the profits. If someone buys an ebook or a website or a membership from your website, you will also receive a high commission. We do provide you with a website which you can use to market these products as well. Your affiliate website is linked to YOUR website so all orders will be recorded as yours and you will earn the commission.
8. I don't want a cookie cutter website, can I change the look and feel?
Yes, we have several web templates to choose from. You will have the ability to change the look and feel of your website with a simple click of the mouse. This feature will be included in your control panel.
9. Will I be able to customize my website?
Yes, we offer a control panel from which you will be able to add your very own HTML code to further customize your home page.
10. Can I change the price of my products?
Yes. You will have the ability to update the price on all the products or on individual products only. Your website will automatically calculate the proper discount and display it below the product image. Your control panel will let you see the list of all the products including the suggested retail price and your wholesale price.
11. Can I sell these items on eBay? If so, then how do I do it?
1. Login to our website and browse our store of over 1,000,000 products.
2. Once you find the product that you want to sell, click on the orange button labeled "eBay ad" below the product image.
3. The "eBay ad Wizard" will help you to create your ebay auction with a simple click!. You will be able to create, manage and view all your ebay auctions directly from the ebay ad wizard.
4. At the end of your auction, collect your money from your buyer. eBay will facilitate this process.
5. From the ebay ad wizard, simply locate your auction and click on the "order" button to create the order for the item you just sold on ebay. Your order will automatically use the shipping address entered by your ebay buyer.
6. We will ship the product directly to your customer on your behalf. You will also email you the tracking code from the shipping company.
7. You will have already made your profits since you will receive the payment directly from your ebay buyer minus the wholesale price that we will charge you.
12. How can I monitor my orders and profits?
Your control panel will include a page that will show you all of the items that you have sold, including your profits.
13. Can I see the emails of my customers?
Yes, your control panel will also include a page that will list all the visitors of your website that have registered. You can use their email address to send them emails with special offers if you choose to do so.
14. Will you offer any marketing assistance?
Yes, your control panel will also include marketing tips which will help you get started. We offer recommendations on various marketing methods.
15. Who maintains the products on my website?
We will add new products as the suppliers come out with new releases each month. Your website will automatically show new products as we add them to the stores. New products will also show automatically as we make arrangements with new suppliers.
16. Will your company name be mentioned anywhere when the product arrives at the customer?
No. The products are shipped directly to your customer without any mention of our company.
17. Who handles the orders?
All orders will be processed using our company's merchant account.
19. Can I use my own domain name?
Yes, we can include a domain name of your choice. Please make sure that the domain name is not already taken. You can go to www.directnic.com to search for available domain names.
20. How responsive is customer support?
We offer very responsive customer support. All requests are addressed and answered within 24 hours.
21. Can I use the items in my store to sell on eBay?
Yes. You have our permission to cut/paste any product description and save any of our product images to your computer. Simply use the product information found on your very own dropship website to makeup your eBay ad. Once you have received payment from your eBay customer, simply place an order for that same product on your own dropship website using your customer's address as the shipping address. As the store owner, you will only be charged wholesale price.
22. I am not from the USA, can I still use your website and do business in the US?
Yes you can. You can use search engines such as google to advertise your website in the USA and/or the UK only. Your website will gather buyers from the territory of your choice and our company will take the orders for you using our very own merchant account. All that we require is that you have your own paypal account so that we can deposit your profits each week. Paypal will take care of converting the currency for you at the time of the deposit.
23. How about sales tax?
We will be responsible for reporting and paying the sales tax (or VAT for sales made in the UK) for the merchandise that you sell. Since our company is responsible for capturing and processing all online orders, we are also responsible for paying the excise tax on items sold in the state of WA where our company resides. Since we are processing the payments, you are not liable for paying any sales tax or VAT. At this time, you are not obligated to report and pay for this excise tax.